As the Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for creating and assisting in workflow and time management to help optimize internal and external production processes.
You have excellent strategic thinking skills and execution focus. You will work with a variety of people across the company to drive projects in this area, being a team player is a must.
You are someone who is comfortable working across boundaries and can coach and guide without authority. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of our future driven team.
- BA/BS degree in economics, social science, psychology or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in collaborating on projects involving multiple teams, managing relationships with clients and presenting to audiences.
- Enthusiastic and self-driven personality
- Analytical and observing mindset
- Advanced English speaking and writing skills
- Outstanding coaching presence, with a proven ability to inspire colleagues across all levels of the company.
- Basic technological knowledge in software development.
- Planning and analyzing development processes.
- Improve workflows and company development strategy.
- Assure the quality of project deliverables.
- Be the go-to person for colleagues on all things related to workforce and project planning.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com