SPRIGS is on the hunt for a highly-analytical and qualified Financial Officer to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures.
Your duties will include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, and preparing invoices.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
- Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- A part-time job for 12 hours per week
- Salary to be discussed
Contact us at info[at]sprigs.eu